Dr. Gregg Blanton Counseling
In counseling, our mind is trained and regulated so that the transforming power of emotions and stories can be released into our personal and interpersonal lives.
Visit Gregg's blog, here.
I am glad that you are visiting my site. As a licensed counselor, I have been working with clients in Asheville, NC since 1999. I hope you will find my website useful, as you locate the following information:
• More about me and my approach to counseling
• How to contact me
• How to make and prepare for your first appointment
• Directions to my office
• More about the couples retreats I offer
• More about my book
• More about the supervision I provide
I hope you will enjoy learning more about me through this website. If you desire further information, please feel free to contact me.
Gregg Blanton, EdD, LMFT, LPC, LPCS
• EdD: Doctorate in Education in Counselor Education from Texas A & M University – Commerce
• LMFT: North Carolina Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
• LPC: North Carolina Licensed Professional Counselor
• LPCS: North Carolina Licensed Counselor Supervisor
• Office: 191 E Chestnut Street, Asheville, NC, 28801
• Phone number: (828) 712-9704